Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Passalacqua Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Carini Exchange Forum Index » Carini Surnames View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads
 Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:56 am  

Passalacqua Family
 PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote  

I'm looking for help on tracing my ancestry for the Passalacqua family from Carini. I've been able to go back as far as the following:

Giacomo Passalacqua, born 1874, was married to Camilla Delisi, born 1875. In 1914 they moved to the United States with their children: Francesco (1895), Antonia (1900), Girolama (1902) and Angela (1907). I've been able to trace much of their linage once they arrived in America, but nothing prior. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quote  

Do you know where they settled when they came here?

Could Camilla's name actually have been Ninfa Filomena.

I have a Giacomo Passalacqua (Christened 3/15/1874) marrying Ninfa Filomena De Lisi (Christened 9/21 1875) in Carini on 9/13/1897. They have children - Francesco (Christened 1898), Antonina (Christened 1900), Gerolama (Christened 1903) & (twin of Angelo-stillborn) Angela (Christened 1907) Angelo (Christened 1909-died 1909 in Carini)

This Giacomo's father is Francesco & his mother Antonina Mannino. Ninfa's father is Angelo & her mother is Gerolama Purpura.

This is the only Giacomo Passalacqua - De Lisi marriage I could find for the period you're researching. If this is the right couple let me know and we can go further back.

Angelina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Carini Exchange Forum Index » Carini Surnames

Page 1 of 1