Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Pagano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Carini Exchange Forum Index » Lookup Requests View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads
 Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am  

Pagano
 PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quote  

Hi,

I'm trying to find out information on a Carlo Pagano. I'm not sure that he was born or died in Palermo, but I do know that he had a daughter who was born somewhere in Palermo, so I assume that Carlo Pagano lived at least part of his life in Palermo. Here are Carlo's daughter's stats:

Raffaela Pagano
B:
Palermo
D:
22 Aug 1860
Montagnareale, Sicilia, Italy

Raffaela Pagano was married to:

Gabriele Rottino
B:
D:
16 Apr 1854

Can anyone find out anything about a Carlo Pagano who lived at least part of his life somewhere in Palermo? Thanks!
 PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quote  
Design Support Team
Design Support Team

Vincenzo..we would love to help you but in order to do that we would need more info.

Whenever looking for someone, its best to start with the most recent relative and work backwards. We need to determine the town of birth. Most records we have online are images of the original acts and are only available because someone has ordered the films from the Family History Center and then copied them. There are no other online records available (unless copied). But if you start with the most recent relative - especially if they emmigrated to the US, we can look for them first and work backwards, hopefully determining the place of birth, marriage or death and begin searching there.

I hope this makes sense...

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Carini Exchange Forum Index » Lookup Requests

Page 1 of 1